Type: 1 bed/1 bath Street Side
Pay for 6 nights, stay for 7! All of November and December 2018.
Relax and Enjoy the Beach, Pool & Longboat Key! New Kitchen! Shopping Nearby!
Please note: We do not allow Sunday or holiday arrivals.
THIS UNIT DOES NOT FACE THE BEACH or HAVE A BEACH VIEW.
About the Property
One Bedroom Condo with Heated Pool and Building Located on the Beach in LBK!
The Beachcomber building and heated pool are located directly on the beach! Suite 501 has an island view of Longboat Key with a partial view of Sarasota Bay from the 5th floor. This condo does have a new full kitchen with maple cabinets and quartz counter top. Bedroom features a pillow top mattress for your comfort and also full bath. 50 inch HDTV in the living room with sofa, love seat and recliner for your enjoyment. The new sofa is a sleeper with premium mattress for additional guests. DVD player, HD cable, 2 TVs, and FREE Hi-Speed WIFI.Also, a fully mirrored wall in the dining area and a 26 foot long outside lanai. Includes bath and beach towels, linens, beach umbrellas, beach chairs and most everything you need to enjoy your stay. Tennis, shopping, pharmacy, banking, and library are all within walking distance. Bike, kayak and boat rentals are available on Longboat Key. Also, we are minutes away from Siesta Key Beach and St. Armand's Circle with world class shopping and dining. Choose your level of sophistication. Come, relax and enjoy your stay.
The Beachcomber is a well-maintained, six-story condo building located right on the beach, and has a lovely heated pool for the vacationers' exclusive use. Our friendly and helpful on-site managers will help ensure your vacation here is stress-free.
What makes this condo unique?
Located on the Gulf of Mexico, the white sandy beach and pool are steps away from Suite 501. Only 10 steps to the elevators and 10 steps to the pool. The heated pool on the beach is great for sun worshipers and those looking for some natural vitamin D. There is an overhang that provides plenty of shade for any one that does not want too much sun or just relax under the palm trees. On a chilly day, there is a "Sunset Room" where you can relax inside and enjoy the sunset as you enjoy cocktails and conversations with new friends. You can grill on the beach while watching the sunset with plenty of tables for outside dining. After sunset, download an app and star gaze like you never have before when all the stars come out at night. Maybe there will be a turtle nest on the beach or you will see dolphins if you take a break from the book you have finally had a chance to finish. We once saw the space shuttle launch in the clear night sky from all the way over on the east coast. There is so much to do and so much to enjoy. Fall in love with Longboat Key while staying at the Beachcomber! Located on a barrier island, it is definitely is a unique tropical paradise.
About the Owners: Philip and Angela
We are from New England and appreciate getting away to warmer temperatures during the winter and planning a summer escape on the Cultural Coast of Florida or as we like to call our second home Longboat Key. We purchased this condo in 2002 after having a few disappointments while renting at other locations. We have enjoyed many vacations spent in Longboat Key and treasure the memories of our children having fun as they grew up. It is a great place for kids, a great place for families, and a great place for anyone whether you want to just relax or explore. To be honest, most families tell me that the pool is the best part for the kids. Long after their stay, the pool is what they are still talking about. Our family enjoyed all of our sunset swims while watching the sunsets night after night. There is also a grill available to cook on if you just want to stay at home and relax for an evening. Playing catch with a baseball, throwing a Frisbee, a quick game of touch football, flying kites, riding bikes, or just exploring has been great fun over the years. We hope you enjoy your stay as much as we do. Thank you.
Why Philip and Angela chose Longboat Key
We have been traveling to Longboat Key for 25 years. We have known many friends that stayed on LBK also. After traveling to many islands, foreign countries, and cruises, we realized what a gem Longboat Key really is. The people that you meet in LBK are truly friendly. With so many things to do on the Key and surrounding areas, you can stay very busy or you can choose to just beach it. There is a sophisticated side to LBK also with the many restaurants and boutiques to visit. Or you can go fishing! Choose you own fun! Plan your adventure! Visit Longboat Key!
* Onsite Management.
* Guests provide their own meals.
* Housekeeping: Professional cleaners clean before you arrive and after your stay.
* Floor Area: 700 sq. ft., 26 ft long deck.
* House Rules: Max. occupancy: 4, children welcome, pets not allowed, non smoking only.
* Resort, Beachfront, Partial Water View/Island View.
* Theme: Whatever you make it.
* Adventure, Romantic, Family, Away From It All, Historic places to see, Sports & Activities,
General Info about the Condo:
* FREE Internet WIFI.
* Plenty of Parking, Telephone for local calling, Air Conditioning, Heating.
* Linens Provided , Towels Provided, Beach Towels Provided.
* 4 New Washing Machines and 4 New Clothes Dryers located on the first floor next to the office.
* Hair Dryer, Iron & Board.
* 2 Elevators steps away.
Kitchen: Dishes & Utensils, Pantry Items, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove with Oven, Microwave,
Dining Area: seating for 4 people
* Bathroom 1 - toilet , combination tub/shower, tub.
* Full Bath with Rain Fall shower head. Sink with Pfister faucet. Plenty of spaces/cabinets to place your travel stuff! Bath towels are in linen closet. Professional cleaners do a great job providing you with a clean bath room (and entire condo) before to your arrival!
* Features King Pillow Top Mattress, cable TV, full closet, and plenty of space to store your things during your stay. Also, new carpeting for comfort on your feet.
Books, Toys near the beach, Television, DVD, Cable, Stereo
* Beach, Pool, Swimming, Outdoor Grill, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Gulf Front Patio, Bike Rack, Bike Path
Things To Do/ Attractions nearby:
* Tennis, Golf, Basketball Court, Shuffle Board, Recreation Center, Kayak / Canoe, Bicycles, Boating, Marina, Water Sports, botanical garden, arboretum, cinemas, library, museums, playground, theme parks, zoo, live theater, So Many Good Restaurants, churches, synagogues, health/beauty spa, and so many types of festivals.
* Walking, eco tourism, outlet shopping, paddle boating, paddle boarding, sightseeing, beachcombing, bird watching, photography, miniature golf, antiquing, shelling, shopping, wildlife viewing, scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses:
* ATM/bank, Publix, CVS, bike/ kayak rentals, massage therapist, medical services, fitness centers, hospital
Sports & Adventure Activities:
* Parasailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, sailing, cycling, fishing, wind-surfing, roller blading, equestrian events, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, snorkeling.
On site management 24/7 with office hours during the day to help you with whatever questions or issues you may have. After hours number provided.
On behalf of our guests and owners that suffer from asthma and allergies, no pets are allowed on the property. No exceptions! $300 fine.
= Already Reserved
|Balcony||Yes||Bed Size 1st/Master||King|
|Bed Size 2nd Rm||n/a||Beds Pull-out||Queen|
|Ceiling Fans||bdrm/liv.rm/kit.||Internet Access||Yes|
|Micro/Dishwash/Disp.||Yes||Refrig And Ice Maker||Yes|
|Square Footage, Est.||approx. 800 sq. feet||TV Cable/Satellite||Cable|
|Washer/Dryer||on property||Max number of People||4|
|Hair dryer||Yes||Shower only||No|
|Bathtub/Shower||Yes||Beds - Murphy||No|
|Gulf view||No||Beach view||No|
|Beach front building||Yes|
|Bed Size 1st/Master||King|
|Bed Size 2nd Rm||n/a|
|Refrig And Ice Maker||Yes|
|Square Footage, Est.||approx. 800 sq. feet|
|Max number of People||4|
|Beds - Murphy||No|
|Beach front building||Yes|
|Start Date||End Date||Nightly Rate||Min Stay|
February 2014 "Our whole experience here was great. The social time on Wed. evening put on by Donna and Steve was just wonderful, a delightful way to meet other guests. They truly do a great job managing this condo complex. Thank you so much, we look forward to our stay next year." Richard and Joanne West Bloomfield, MI July 2017 Thank you! We had a wonderful stay and plan to come back again. Best beach ever!! Malinda Centre Hall, PA February 2018 We loved our accomodations, very cozy and felt like home. Perfect location and we cant wait to return! Verne and Lori Iowa City, IA